Prebiotics and Probiotics for gut support,
especially during times of stress.
What is Farmalogic Rejuvenate?
Stressful events can have negative impacts on the digestive tract and beneficial gut flora in horses, poultry and ruminants.
Farmalogic Rejuvenate contains two strains of probiotic live yeast, yeast cell wall products, nutribionic microfibres and aluminosilicates scientifically proven to:
- Improve feed utilisation and growth rate
- Stabilise gut flora reducing risk of acidosis and bloat
- Favour beneficial microflora and inhibit bacterial pathogens
- Help produce drier, less odorous manure
- Reduce the impact of heat and transport stress
- Stimulate and support the immune system
- Reduce digestive upsets at weaning
- Enhance health and performance
- Improve resistance to stress
- Bind and neutralise some toxins
- Increase milk yield and quality, reduce somatic cell count
- Improve colostrum quality and reduce the incidence of scouring in newborn animals.
Recommended for gut support during:
• ANTIBIOTIC USE
• INTENSIVE WORK
• SUDDEN FEED CHANGES
• SEPARATION ANXIETY
Available as powder in 300 g and 1.2 kg foil bags, 10 kg paper bags and as paste in 60 ml tubes (2 – 4 serves).
Directions for Use
Introduce Rejuvenate 2 days prior to and for 3 days following a known stress event, or use for 3 to 5 days from when gastric challenge or diarrhoea begins.
Horses: 60 g per day
Ponies: 35g per day
Performance horses and those undergoing stress events will benefit from being fed a correctly formulated diet high in roughage, containing adequate vitamins and antioxidants and with a balanced mineral profile. Rejuvenate can be fed in conjunction with Equine Vit&Min supplements. Always provide clean, fresh water.
Rejuvenate also now comes in a paste form!
Give the day before and the morning of a competition, transport, weaning or other stressful events, and for the following 2 days.
Horses: 30 ml per day
Ponies: 15 ml per day
Rejuvenate does not contain substances prohibited by the rules of racing and FEI competitions.
Prebiotic fibre, MOS, two strains of heat protected live yeast, aluminosilicates.
Where can I buy Rejuvenate?
Ask for Farmalogic Rejuvenate in your local feed store or saddlery – available wherever good stock feeds are sold!
Paste 60g tube